Smith Barn Rental Summary
38 Felton Street
Peabody, Massachusetts, 01960
Tammy Messina, Function Manager
One function a day – you pick the time – latest we can go is midnight
We open three hours prior to event start time and 30 minutes at end of event.
Main Room Fees:
(accommodates up to 240 people)
- Fridays & Sundays – $3200
- Saturdays & Sundays prior to holidays – $4700
- Weekdays – $2000
- Tables, chairs, and bartenders are included in the rental fee.
Ceremony site Fee in the Woodland Gardens – $550
(regardless of rain)
We supply bar. Cash bar or open bar. We do not do just beer and wine bars. No bottles of wine on tables.
Open bar done on consumption basis with gratuity added.
Bar shuts down 30 minutes before the end of the event.
You must choose one of the following caterers:
- Cloverleaf Catering, Peabody, MA – 978-535-3711
- Creative Catering, Beverly, MA – 978-921-0448
- Vinwood Catering, Ipswich, MA – 978-356-3273
- Affairs Catering, Groveland, MA – 978-948-2777
- Off the Vine Catering, Norwood, MA – 781-769-8970
No outside caterers allowed.
A non-refundable deposit is required to reserve date – i.e. 50% of total rental fee including Woodland Gardens (if applicable) payable to:
Peabody Historical Society
35 Washington Street
Peabody, MA 01960-5520
Massachusetts' Top Ten
We take great pride in reporting that the Smith Barn was selected the seventh best place to hold a function in Massachusetts by the Yelp website! This is a tribute to our remarkable staff and the manner in which they perform their jobs.